Well, on Good Friday the fun began with an Easter egg hunt at the Ady's. Unfortunately Jeff worked that day so he had to miss out on it. The Easter bunny dropped lots of eggs with stickers, jewellery, hair clips, markers, etc inside. There were chocolate ones too of course! They were so cute to watch and since Bentley's a little slower, Brek and Emri made sure she got lots of eggs and kept giving them theirs. I think she ended up with the most! Afterwards they opened their eggs to see what was inside and then we all had lunch together. Bentley loved every bit of it, but I think her favorite part was just being with Brek and Emri. I think she would hang out with them every day if she could. Cindy gave her and Emri the cutest little matching purses filled with sunglasses and a few girly things, and it was adorable watching them walk out with them on. Deacon loved watching the excitement and being outside, but he's obviously a little too young to understand what's happening!
Afterwards I went over to my parents house and we played with Skyler and Ryley who were over, and then went in the hottub. When Jeff was done work he came over and we ordered some Swiss Chalet to eat with my parents.
On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs with Emri. Brek was sick so we did them with the girls and made some pretty cute ones with faces and hair. Then Cindy came and took the girls on a date to get manicures and McDonald's happy meals. They are so spoiled! But so adorable too. The rest of us went to Costco and then the girls came and played at our house for a while.
I also just had to post a picture of the adorable craft Bentley did with my mom earlier in the week. I thought it was so cute!!
We also took the kids to see the Easter bunny! I was with my mom who was babysitting Scarlett so we thought it'd be fun to go together. Bentley was so excited until the last second when she really didn't want to sit by the bunny. So she's actually sitting on my lap and I'm cropped out!
On Sunday we went to church and had a great time! I gave the Easter lesson to my primary kids (who were actually pretty crazy that day). Then later we went to my parents house for turkey dinner! Everyone was there (except Joce and Jeff of course), even Grandpa Cooper was there. It was delicious of course, and then we did another Easter egg hunt in their basement and my mom had put together a couple treat bags for each grandchild along with the eggs. Bentley had such a blast with her cousins and Deacon even loved it all! Griffin, Ryley and Dakota played with Deacon lots so it was a nice break and great to hang out with the family!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment